Pro Nopi Nationals, 2005 Atlanta, GA
Dietrich Horsey has dedicated more than 20+ years to helping others feel, be and live healthfully. As a health expert and fitness trainer, he works with successful and professional clients who want to achieve their fitness goals. Dietrich specializes in corrective exercise, with a background in bio-nutrition. Converging programs that focus on correct body mechanics and healthy diets are the basis for his success and the successes of his clients.
Dietrich has developed and implemented customized fitness programs and nutritional plans for countless individuals of various ages, genders, ethnicities, and ability levels. He uses his broad knowledge of fitness, health and nutritional topics to teach, train and consult his clients toward living a healthier lifestyle. He provides uncompromising professional excellence so that his clients will learn to honor their health, nurture their bodies and live their most extraordinary lives.
D21, Dietrich’s health and fitness training and consulting firm, takes a holistic approach and focuses on the powerful link between training and nutrition. His programs reflect his personal philosophy that nothing is considered “bad,” in terms of fitness and nutrition. Fitness is not perfection, but rather, it’s progression. It’s not about torturing or depriving yourself. But by being conscious of your options, you have a greater likelihood of making an improved decision and maintaining a healthier lifestyle.
Dietrich has created training programs to include, Weight loss Exercises, Muscle Endurance Exercises, Strength Training, Functional Training, Post-Rehabilitation Exercises, Somatype Training and Nutritional Coaching. No matter what your training goals are, whether they be weight loss, weight gain, increased strength, flexibility, strengthening core, increasing mass, toning, vitality—D21’s approach is “Good, Better, Best!”
- International Sports and Science Association (ISSA). Certified Personal Trainer
- American Fitness Professionals and Associates (AFPA). Certified Personal Trainer
- National Gym Association, Inc. (NGA). Certified Personal Trainer
- American Red Cross. First Aid Certified, CPR Certified
- TRX Certified – Total Resistance Exercise. Group and individual training
- Certified in Assisted Stretching
Achieved various professional bodybuilding titles
- 1st Place in 2005 Team Universe Body Building competition
- 4th Place in 2006 Team Universe Competition
- 5th Place in 2006 Team Universe Championships – Heavy Weight
- 13th Place in 2005 59th IFBB Men’s World Amateur Championships,
Organized and conducted various health and fitness seminars to several organizations. Featured fitness model in a variety of magazines:
- 2009 Muscle Development Magazine
- 2005 Flex Magazine
- 2004 Liason Models Model
- 2004 Steele Jungle Magazine
- 2003 Les Byerley Photography Model
- 2003 VPX Magazine, Promotional Model